Garage sale tools

bruces

I have bought piles just like that for $20.00 several times ,I give the crap to the little kids in the neighbourhood ,pick out the cherries for myself and my son ,then build tool sets for the older kids in the neighbourhood that hang around my shop when I am building or working on something .I see a lot of crappy stuff in your pile hopefully the better stuff makes up for it .

Twid

I have bought piles just like that for $20.00 several times ,I give the crap to the little kids in the neighbourhood ,pick out the cherries for myself and my son ,then build tool sets for the older kids in the neighbourhood that hang around my shop when I am building or working on something .I see a lot of crappy stuff in your pile hopefully the better stuff makes up for it .
Thank you for helping out the kids. I do the same thing with stuff I don't need or want it goes to the hot roders of tomorrow. I just gave a cat 300x roller to my friends kid. We go riding and his big brother shares his bike with him, good kids. They both deserve to ride together and not one at a time.