gas tank help

hi everyone. im new here and to the mini bike/small engine scene. i just bought a coleman ct200u 2 months ago with a 6.5hp hisun engine. all stock except the comet tav2 which i had to grind the rear chain guard mounting bracket off. took off the jackshaft and put on the tav2, added a 4ah battery and a light, repainted whole bike black and white cause i didnt like the orange look. didnt do a good job but ok for now. gonna take everything off again and redo paint (better this time) as i will be taking off the governor and putting a billet flywheel, billet rod, intake, header, #96 jet for carb, engine top plate, flat top piston and 18lbs valve springs. i will still be running the comet tav2 because i want off and on road cruising. will be on the beach sometimes as i live 5 minutes from the coast but............. there is a problem. now as you can see in the pictures, my gas tank is about half an inch away from my bike frame because im using 1 1/4" wood blocks to raise the engine so my tav2 will barely clear. i want to buy an engine lift bracket and get rid of the wood blocks. i found one but it says it raises the engine 2" and my gas tank will definitely not fit thats why i am getting the engine top plate. is there a different and not so big engine mounting platform that between 1 1/4" to 1 1/2" so i dont have to get the engine top plate or is there a gas tank relocator kit. i really want a relocator kit being that the engine looks a lot cleaner with the engine top plate. View attachment 70694 View attachment 70695 View attachment 70696 View attachment 70697 View attachment 70698