Gasket Goons Hot Rod Bash

I will be there hoping to have a good turn out. Weather was looking a little ify but like chad said looks like it's gonna be nice now. Oh and I think chad forgot to mention beer. Beer will be there. Lol
I'm looking forward to the pin up contest. Wonder if I can get one of the girls to pose for a couple pics on the mini bikes.

Hell yeah. Should be a good time. Karl and I set up at the Oily pipes vintage motorcycle show a little bit ago and the mini bikes were a big hit.

That's why trikes rule :thumbsup:

If it wasn't 5 hours each way I would be there :doah:
I wish you and Mama could be brother. We are working on something I promise. Ray and Karl are keeping me motivated. I was really losing interest but I think we will have an event that we can be proud of!

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

I wish you and Mama could be brother. We are working on something I promise. Ray and Karl are keeping me motivated. I was really losing interest but I think we will have an event that we can be proud of!

What's all this chatting about. Don't you have stuff to do chad. :hammer::deal:

Big things poppin. Can't wait. Just make sure mama is stocking up on cookies.

Chad needs a cool name. It will give us something to think about while we drink beers and talk mini bikes tomorrow. I have to wait to pack till the morning but I should be outa here by 7

Chad needs a cool name. It will give us something to think about while we drink beers and talk mini bikes tomorrow. I have to wait to pack till the morning but I should be outa here by 7
No cool name thinking while the cervesa is flowing por favor...[emoji51]