Getting ready for a parade

Last Sunday we had a parade in our small town which is the host for our county fair. We were in it last year and the people that helped ride them, asked if I was doing it again this year. So for most of the week prior to the parade I and my son were cleaning carbs, and generally fixing things that needed attention.:shrug: My collection includes, minis, small Hondas, Yamahas, a go kart, and a 3 wheeler. When they were finally loaded in the trailer, it was a happy day.:smile: They will all be getting some aviation gas for the last ride of the year this time around. I will post some prior to the parade pics, and hopefully can borrow some action shots soon from a friend who was taking pictures while we were riding. In the end, it was a fun day, and to see people pointing as we ride by and hear them say......."I had one like that when I was a kid"

Thanks and it is fun. The riders are all family related, so it makes for a great afternoon. I can check on the tires for the go kart when I get over to my sons yard where I parked them all after the parade.