Getting the bike sorted out for summer :)

cxbra

My bike has been down since last October when I crashed it into a light pole, luckily I made it out with only some bruised knees and swollen ankles after I went flying over the bars (no helmet either, wow being young = stupid). My forks were smashed of course and I bent them back to where I could ride the bike, but just for test rides to be safe :laugh:. That means no wheelies for the last 8 months! My new forks are coming in the mail today, im pumped! Now I can ride after I get of of work. Im a bicyclist also, but I dont ride at night because I dont trust these drunks out here with my fragile body in the streets (thats what she says)...

Anyways, what are you guys doing to your bikes to get them summer ready? I had to replace a broken throttle cable and return springs today and im just planning on "bulletproofing" my bike before I do any mods. Im going to revise/beef up my return springs, get a new space chain for the heck of it. My mods are Predator 212cc with bigger jet, intake mods, 12/72 gearing and stock everything else. Im also working on mounting a flush mounted mini LED flashlight into my number plate just for bragging rights. I have a thin aluminum plate that im going to be making into a numberplate since I broke my nice plastic one in the crash. That will look so great with a light in it. Im ready for the summer nights :laugh: