go devil- original and value?

I have a go devil in its original box and bag with the owners manual. It has never had gas or oil in it. Perfect condition. seeking to understand the value of it. Any suggestions or ideas?

Pictures of the all original including tools belts, japan sticker etc.

Attachments

Koma1228. Per forum policy no prices or values given. Bottom line is it's worth what one is willing to pay for it.

Research research research... sounds like a fantastic survivor.

Got Pics?

Unused still in the original box and bag has to be very rare. You need to get it appraised although it may be hard to find someone who knows minibikes. You could search the car auction sites like Barret or Mecum and see if any were sold and their condition.

As rare as that is in the original box, you need to put that on ebay or run it through one of the auto auctions. Even try BAT. Bring a trailer.

Wow that is fantastic, I aagree run it on ebay. That will give you the highest price on the bike. The title and keywords in listing title will give you your best audience. "Vintage mini bike N.O.S Fuji go devevil in original box and duffle bag. Should get you anybody and everyone in the hobby as we search our regular mini bike items.

toomanytoys

That is amazing.

My dad and I always said somewhere in somebody's basement/garage there is a brand new minibike never put together.

I missed out on a chance to own a brand new heath kit hill topper unassembled in the factory crate. Still upset on that one. Missed it by minutes.

That is amazing.

My dad and I always said somewhere in somebody's basement/garage there is a brand new minibike never put together.

I missed out on a chance to own a brand new heath kit hill topper unassembled in the factory crate. Still upset on that one. Missed it by minutes.
This is that one Toomanytoys.

Only the 3rd mini-bike I've ever seen in a crate! Great for a collection not mention Bragging rights in the ManCave

Unused still in the original box and bag has to be very rare. You need to get it appraised although it may be hard to find someone who knows minibikes. You could search the car auction sites like Barret or Mecum and see if any were sold and their condition.
Thank you !

I think this bike is on BAT. It was posted in one of the facebook groups and I told the seller I saw this on the oldminbikes.com forum. He said he did not post on here. I can't believe 2 of these would show up in such a short time. Maybe "he" bought it from this member and is flipping the bike.

I think this bike is on BAT. It was posted in one of the facebook groups and I told the seller I saw this on the oldminbikes.com forum. He said he did not post on here. I can't believe 2 of these would show up in such a short time. Maybe "he" bought it from this member and is flipping the bike.
Look closely Karen, They are two different bikes. Box's are different, and #'s on the tags are different also.