"Go-Devil" T-Shirts & Poster

MiniBike Paul

This isn't an ad, I just wanted these things and figure others would too!! My buddy is a graphic artist; he came over and photographed the logo on the back of the seat of my foldable Go-Devil, fixed it up and made me these!

He will make shirts or posters 1 at a time, any color, no pocket or pocket! Contact him for prices, but he is way not expensive and he gets the stuff out next day!! His name is Steve at appliedimagegraphics@msn.com

I am going to do some other logos and some bikes on shirts and posters for my shop!!!!

i see an orange Bonanza did you buy that one on Craiglist.
thats a sweet bike.

email'd about a shirt and some decals.

BaggerHD

This isn't an ad, I just wanted these things and figure others would too!! My buddy is a graphic artist; he came over and photographed the logo on the back of the seat of my foldable Go-Devil, fixed it up and made me these!

He will make shirts or posters 1 at a time, any color, no pocket or pocket! Contact him for prices, but he is way not expensive and he gets the stuff out next day!! His name is Steve at appliedimagegraphics@msn.com

I am going to do some other logos and some bikes on shirts and posters for my shop!!!!