Go Power Wheels question

My local Craigs List has an ad for 2 nice condition 6" Go Power Wheels with bearings, sprocket ( no brake ) tires and tubes. The asking price is $425.

Is the seller asking too much for the pair?

Thanks

Thanks for your input Manchester1

You say kinda high. The ones you have seen for under $300. Was that with bearings, sprocket, tubes and tires? That has to raise the price a bit I would think

That wasn't my question. Let me ask it again

The ones you have seen for under $300. Was that with bearings, sprocket, tubes and tires? That has to raise the price a bit I would think

I paid 325.00 for these wheels. Mint condition, NOS original tires, tubes, bearings and sprocket. If you find the right person, you might get your price. You will have better luck on ebay than craigslist.

It depends on who you are. If your just looking to make money list them for what you want. And to answer your question yes adding all that stuff bumps it a bit. Depends on tires weather it's a lot or not. Tubes,bearings and a sprocket brand new aren't expensive.
I just sold a really nice set of go powers with original sprocket bearings and good tires for $200 shipped. Could I have sold them on eBay for more. Maybe but it's a gamble and to be honest when I'm looking for parts I don't wanna pay an arm and a leg so I try and sell at reasonable prices.
That's just my 2 cents.