Gomas minibike massacre

its a little over a week away until the race. Is everyone ready? I've been working on my bike some more and i've modified the seat, it looks the same but is a bit stiffer and the base is much more stable, due to the added stiffness i don't feel the big bumps as much, it makes the bike feel more under control. Cant wait for the race.
thataboy josh we will see you there

joshua. c.

I just got my second bike up and running. I found out the float in the Tecumseh's carb had died and filled with gas over the winter. I had spare parts so quick fix. my second bike isn't very good for racing it lacks torque and needs more ground clearance but it never hurts to have a spare at this event. on the upside its quiet and with the shocks it has it rides extremely smoothly. hay massacre would you like to borrow it? its better than nothing. id like to bring the trike as well but last week it ejected the crank oil seal and spat oil all over the torque converter. I don't think I seated it properly during the rebuild. it might be ready in time if the new seal arrives before this weekend.

That is a super generous offer Josh! Thanks!
I got the Streaker running again but has little wheels/tires.
Does your extra bike have big wheels/tires?
Haven't decided whether racing or not I def might

And lol at Rich

joshua. c.

no it has little wheels and tires, as I stated not grate for racing but better than nothing. even if you don't win that track is fun. it cant lean all that far and sometimes it bottoms out going over larger bumps. it seems to handle the abandoned railroad bed I ride on ok. this pick is a little out of date I've got a better seat cover on it now and a newer type of hs50. eventually id like to move the foot pegs in a little for better leaning and find a way to get more ground clearance. I could go bigger on the wheels but that will require some fab work and I'm not sure I'm going that rout just yet.

Ok Gotcha.
Well thanks again for the offer but I am not crazy about small wheel/tire bike at that track, I could bring my bike since I got it riding again. It's just the part with the craters covered up with grass that is a problem. Streaker handled the rest of the track no prob.

joshua. c.

Josh, let him borrow your trike...lol
as I stated earlier, it blue an oil seal and oil slicked the clutches. I need to disassemble the clutches and clean them then install a new seal, that I don't have yet and re assemble and re install everything, it probably wont be ready.

joshua. c.

tomorrows forecast says a chance of thunderstorms in the morning clearing by the afternoon. it did say "a chance" meaning it could be dry. should I be concerned about that forecast? as long as the event is still happening I'll be there rain or shine.