Gomas minibike massacre

Hey Rob , [MENTION=47180]massacre[/MENTION] you want to ride my bike you are welcome to it ... Think I will be using my trike ..
Oh cool Tim I didn't know you were going to be there!
I think I'm going to sit this one out guys, just not this time. I really appreciate the support from you all as well as offers of bikes but it's just not in the cards unfortunately. I look forward to seeing everyone though, still going to show up just not race this time.
This event is really fun even without the racing. My plan is to build a bike for next year. I have a roller with big wheels/tires just need to cut/weld frame for some engine/suspension upgrades. And buy a motor and install it, etc. this year has been so busy for me that I haven't even installed the motor back in my drag bike. Chassis in basement, motor upstairs in house hidden from wife under a pile of hoodies lmfao.

joshua. c.

the weather didn't seem to affect attendance at all, there were tons of people there. I got 3rd in my heat easily qualifying for the final and I got 9th in the final. but I was battling for 8th. I got past him at one point and started building quite a lead but I went to fast into a sandy corner and spun out. I recover immediately but he got past me and I was on his tail trying to pass him the rest of the race. I did better than I ever have this year in both the heat and the final and nothing broke on me. this was a lot of fun I just wish I didn't have to weight until next year to do this again. I hope someone got some good videos.

Thanks for the video [MENTION=52753]ugmold[/MENTION] :thumbsup: If Josh finished 9th where did every one else from here finish? Were there only 9 bikes in the main :thumbsup:

Sorry 10 from each heat and 5 from the second chance so 25 in the main ... Rich got third or fourth think I took 5th on my bike because the trike got banged up in the heat race Gumpit 7th or eighth and Josh 9 ... Not sure if Randy was in front or behind the kart

joshua. c.

yes that's correct gumpt was 7th, there was only 1 person between us and I was trying to get past him but ran out of laps first and gumpit was behind the go kart but not by much.

thank you for the video ugmold, your videos are always grate, they are very well put together with a lot of good shots.

I ended up not being able to make it, it's a long story
Sorry guys but I'm sure you had a great time without me lmao
I'm bummed I had to miss the event