good or bad buys??? please help

I'm a Trail horse fan, but I think that's too much. It's got the wrong front rim, wrong brake, and to me makes it over priced. The motor you may be able to sell and get back som money depending on what's in it. I don't know anything about the other two bikes.

The Mountaineer and the Totegote belong to some members of this site I believe ... Oh ... And the TrailHorse ... Too much for that bike :doah:... I saw it on CL up there in Washington ...

My opinion........

Mountaineer is a little high on price.
Trail Horse is too much too.
ToteGote roller at $50 wouldn't be too bad.

What kind of riding are you planning on doing??

My opinion........

Mountaineer is a little high on price.
Trail Horse is too much too.
ToteGote roller at $50 wouldn't be too bad.

What kind of riding are you planning on doing??
well in the long run my plans are drag bike. so i was considering the trail horse for the methanol motor. but also want to get an old vintage bike to restore. im all about customs but i want a classic

I have 2 of the TrailHorse bikes ... One similar to the pics but a hard tail ... And another hard tail with standard forks ... I favor the one with the beach bars over the other for cruising around ... But ... For a drag bike I would try and find the standard handle bar set-up ... The bars are somewhat lower than a Bonanza so they should be perfect for draggin ...

Last edited: