Good source for CHEAP parts?

Good morning, I'm reasonably new to the mini bike hobby....and am looking for a couple of recomendations for good cheap parts companies.

Can someone point me in the right direction??

THANKS!!! :scooter:

82chebySWB,

This site really needs specific questions. Not to be rude, but these people have lots of parts laying around. If you need something, ask for it in the general mini bike or selling catagory.

There are not any companys selling cheap! It is a high dollar sport. The faster you wish to go the more money it takes.

If you need a seat, tire ect, ask and someone who sees you post can help you, search craigs list and ebay for specifics.

Mac, has mini bike frames for thirty to one hundred fifty dollars, he will not ship them, I doubt>?

TT

jmriewogihwogh4ohto4iht9ihg49ighhgi94hg4hgie4hgogweo hang in there buddy! :thumbsup:

82chebySWB,

This site really needs specific questions. Not to be rude, but these people have lots of parts laying around. If you need something, ask for it in the general mini bike or selling catagory.

There are not any companys selling cheap! It is a high dollar sport. The faster you wish to go the more money it takes.

If you need a seat, tire ect, ask and someone who sees you post can help you, search craigs list and ebay for specifics.

Mac, has mini bike frames for thirty to one hundred fifty dollars, he will not ship them, I doubt>?

TT

jmriewogihwogh4ohto4iht9ihg49ighhgi94hg4hgie4hgogweo hang in there buddy! :thumbsup:
Not really searching for anything specific at this time....BUT, I wanted to check out a site which sells various wheels/tires, and various other parts......

Surely there's something out there......:confused:

Craigslist in my area doesn't yeild a while lot.......

When I need/want something specific I'll post in the wanted section.

Ok, so forget that I said "cheap" :doah::freakout:

So does anyone have some recommendations for sites that sell parts and kits?

:thumbsup:

mfgsupply is great- cheap $6 shipping on all orders.
BMIkarts.com is good.

This is not an expensive hobby at all. Complete bikes and parts are cheap and abundant.
If you want expensive hobbies, try rockcrawling or Hotrods. I've done both, and now mini bikes is my cheap fix for my gasoline/fabrication habit.:grind::scooter:
Welcome to the site!!!!:thumbsup:

mfgsupply is great- cheap $6 shipping on all orders.
BMIkarts.com is good.

This is not an expensive hobby at all. Complete bikes and parts are cheap and abundant.
If you want expensive hobbies, try rockcrawling or Hotrods. I've done both, and now mini bikes is my cheap fix for my gasoline/fabrication habit.:grind::scooter:
Welcome to the site!!!!:thumbsup:
Yeah, see, I have an '82 Chevy short bed truck trhat I'm working on at the moment....so I know how expensive things can get.. :thumbsup:

Like any and all hobbies, I know that there are those that spare no expense on what they are working on....and then there are those that are like me who want to go "low buck" and enjoy some cheap thrills :smile:

THANKS for the recommendations!

Wait a second..... I think I remeber you from Pirate!!! Right?! If so... That is hilarious that this would be such a small world that the hobbies of rockcrawling and minibikes would be so coexistant... :)
yea man, thats me.:thefinger: I remember you too.:thumbsup:
I sold my rig this time last year. Got tired of having to trailer it to Clayton, OK to ride, gas was up to $4, and I just got burnt out w/ it.
Glad to see ya here.:smile:

yea man, thats me.:thefinger: I remember you too.:thumbsup:
I sold my rig this time last year. Got tired of having to trailer it to Clayton, OK to ride, gas was up to $4, and I just got burnt out w/ it.
Glad to see ya here.:smile:
I hear ya.... I still have my rig, although I've debated selling it.

It is a grind with what it costs to go wheeling, that's for sure, but I love it, and there is so many trails close by to me... For now. I'm about 30 min. from the 'Con, but the Eco-freaks are trying their best to shuter down. It's only a matter of time I guess.

Minibikes have always had a special place in my heart, and my 5 year old son is showing an intrest, and well, when I was his age, my dad brought me home a mini, and it changed me for life. Yup, the whole "gasoline-fabrication" thing.

Then, I found this site, and discovered all the awesome things guys are doing with minis.... Mmm hmmm, tube and motors. :)

guess we'll be seeing more of each other!

John