Got My Job Back

I got a call last week by my last employer and I got my old job back. I just started my first day today! :thumbsup: Now I can quit selling all my crap lol... nah the crap has gotta go. I'm happy to be back in the grind again. Now I can enjoy the holidays alittle, and hope others will too. Happy Holidays!

tomsprops

I know the feel'in things have just started to move here in Hollywood . Advertisers finally have a lil reason to make new commercials . Keep your fingers crossed ! :thumbsup:

Thanks! I can see the economy is turning around... slowly and seems to kinda bounce around, but I hope for anybody still job hunting they find something. I feel really lucky at this point.

That is very good news seeing that they valued you previous work and just in time for the holidays. I am sure it would be a bummer to be unemployed during all the holidays. Buy that puppy a new bone for Christmas.
Steve :scooter:

i'm glad i still have a job.

they laid off several people here and cut everyone else down to 32 hours a week. i like having 3 day weekends now.

Thanks!

I still work for the same company but in a different building. They never laid anybody off in that facility since it opened, so I do have "alittle" job security. If it held through this recession I think it'll be ok. I just gotta get used to working again, on top of that we are working some crazy overtime and more people are being hired back, 60hrs + a week. I'd rather have my old position back but it would never be the same since alot of people I worked with wouldnt be there. Well I'm off to get some rest and get ready for my 4 day weekend and some nap time after the turkey tomorrow lol

Happy Thanksgiving! and for those traveling.... be safe!

delray

Ruppster81,good thing is you have a job:thumbsup:and overtime too$ easy money:wink: take it while it's still there. maybe you will get your old job back someday........goodluck:thumbsup: