Green Baja Racer

I have a Baja 97cc motor if anyone needs one, I just picked up a green baja racer even after i bashed them but it was a good deal and im putting a clone motor on it. I needs adjustment tho.

Did the yellow bajas come out first? then green? then red?

Thanks and ill post a pic of the bike up soon

Pics

Last edited:

vette66_00

Red came out first sold by Kragens, Walmart (briefly), Sears, HF, and a few others . Followed by the yellow and green. Yellow and Green are sold by other company's in the beginning. Not sure on the yellow but the green is sold by Tractor Supply.

Tractor supply here sells yellow ones and Dick's Sporting Goods had green ones. I got my green one at Airport Highway Dick's Sporting, TCS in B.G is out of them currently. Just there yesterday asking about them.

440 did you get that green DB30 new or used.I wouldn't bash on them, Once you get ride of the engine and put a clone on them, There just as fun as a vintage bike, Also a lot of things you can do to them with out braking the bank,

They will if running a regular clutch,I wanted a TAV on mine and the Briggs gas tank is in the way like always. Here's some pictures of my green one.

Know with a Tecumseh and a TAV2

I would guess it would, There probaly coming out of the same plant in china. The DB30 has a metric bolt that is close to 1/2 inch bolt holding them on know.

I got the 5hp on and looks great!, I just need to take a few links out of the chain and ill be ready to play in the snow. Me and my brother did it a few min ago lol

This is my Neace on the mini lol (72 dodge swinger is my bro)