green bike at northern tool.

Anyone out there try to put a motor on the green badger electric looking db. looks like a nice bike, less the fact that it is plug and ride..:shrug:

I know a kid who does research and development for Thunderstruck electric vehicles, a cocky little Aussie kid who made a Jr Dragster too fast for the classes, and with electric power. He says the Badger electric minibike needs a 750watt motor rather than a 450watt as well as a better battery. I listen to him when it comes to electric vehicles, I rode his 750watt 48volt minibike and it'll scare the shite out of ya! Gearing is different with his VST system he developed it's quick and fast like a modded clone and a 66 tooth sprocket! Electric vehicles are coming but this offering by Baja or whoever is a turd!

yes you did..

Still trying to navigate my way around the whole site. sorry about double post's and asking questions in multiple threads....:thumbsup:

Clyde

Electric vehicles are coming but this offering by Baja or whoever is a turd!
No way.
I see no turdiness in any of the specs.
Your Cocky Aussie Kid source is blowin' smoke.:hammer:
For price point, frame size, and good introductory wattage ---that mini-bike is right on the market.

Ask that Little Aussie Kid if he can show a you a better factory made electric mini-bike for the price :wink:.