Guys today was nuts.

So my store is a few secs down the road from a bank and today some headless guy and jason robs it well I never in my life saw many cops.

Maybe they ought to start build cars in Detroit area again and quit outsourcing, so theirs real jobs available so this crap doesn't happen all the time. It will keep getting worse if they don't get the economy fixed, Michigan been hit hard.
Oh! but wait I just read something today online that say's the recessions has been over for sometime. I haven't seen any increase in good paying jobs!

Thanks Dude looks a bit like your enduro, still need decals to set it off but being a general contractor in NJ doesn't pay well now.Maybe I will put on a costume and take a ride to the bank:laugh:

Jesse : They call Portland the Bank Robbery Capitol of the west. But there catching them too.
Stupid people doing robbery's without any disguise and the latest one they are calling the droopy drawers bandit. He hit a convince story that was closed and took a few packs of cigarettes and two 12 packs. And he hobbled out of the store with his pants down around his knees. Banks and Credit Unions are just part of the crime wave.
Steve :scooter:
Looking at the Mossberg 500 home defender 12 gage shotgun at Walmart. It's time !

Jesse : They call Portland the Bank Robbery Capitol of the west. But there catching them too.
Stupid people doing robbery's without any disguise and the latest one they are calling the droopy drawers bandit. He hit a convince story that was closed and took a few packs of cigarettes and two 12 packs. And he hobbled out of the store with his pants down around his knees. Banks and Credit Unions are just part of the crime wave.
Looking at the Mossberg 500 home defender 12 gage shotgun at Walmart. It's time !
Don't forget the part where they caught the wrong guy. Oh wait, that wasn't the droopy drawers bandit, it was the waddling bandit.

Local News | Government drops 'waddling bandit' case against Oregon man | Seattle Times Newspaper

'Droopy Drawers Bandit' Wanted in Salem Store... | Gather

Don't get a Mosberg 500 they suck. I'd recomend a good old Remington 870.

Don't come through my door

Don't get a Mossberg 500 they suck. I'd recommend a good old Remington 870.
Bryan : This is not a hunting gun, in it's lifetime the purpose will be to just fire a very few rounds. My first gun way back in 1956 when I was 11 it was a Mossberg 22 model # 342K with a fold down for stock. I hawked it in 1965 to buy maternity clothes for my wife. Everyone can name more expensive guns and I am sure the Remington 870 is a great gun. But for my needs it will suffice.
I wish I could get my 22 rifle back.

Bryan : This is not a hunting gun, in it's lifetime the purpose will be to just fire a very few rounds. My first gun way back in 1956 when I was 11 it was a Mossberg 22 model # 342K with a fold down for stock. I hawked it in 1965 to buy maternity clothes for my wife. Everyone can name more expensive guns and I am sure the Remington 870 is a great gun. But for my needs it will suffice.
I wish I could get my 22 rifle back.
Steve the mossberg is a great gun and you will be happy with it

kbs8ball

Mossberg 500 good shotgun...Remington 870 good shotgun, the mossy is probably a little less coin, but you cant go wrong with either.

Odds are someone try to rob you is high enough or nuts enough to shoot you first.

A normal person will not pull the trigger first. Normal people do not kill each other so your at a disadavantage to robber.

Now if you feed him a few trinkets he might leave or shoot you because he's nuts.
Not saying I am an expert but I know my own nature and I would be hard pressed to shoot someone else. At the moment of truth I would hesitate and probably get shot