Gx200/clone billet flywheel and billet rod

I am looking to build my gx200 clone, looking for a billet flywheel and billet rod, or a built motor all together if the price is right. I want the parts or motor in excellent working shape, with no additional repairs or work needed on the motor if I decide to go that route. Thanks!

JamnJM

I have all new, never installed:

ARC flywheel, ARC .020" rod, Honda flat top piston with rings and HD pin, Black mamba cam with springs, gaskets and such as I was going to use these on my gx160 clone, but I'm going 100% Predator now on both of my Minis.

$300 plus shipping :doah:

If you want the whole gx160 engine with all these parts $325 plus shipping :shrug:

I do have a repairable (key way damage) used ARC Alum flywheel (needs lapping to a crank and such...) and if you want it instead of the new ARC flywheel subtract $50...

I'm in OC, Calif. so shipping not much to you....

Thanks for the reply, still waiting to see what else is on the table. Preferably something used to keep costs down, or a fully built gx200 or clone, that way I don't have to do the labor on it.

Thanks for the reply, still waiting to see what else is on the table. Preferably something used to keep costs down, or a fully built gx200 or clone, that way I don't have to do the labor on it.
damn dude, you want stuff for free? he offered a crap load of new un-used goodies for very little coin. I dont think a better offer exists.
fyi, I have approx 1k in my 200 clone build and its a chump motor compared to what some called "fully built" on this forum.

rmm727

I dont think a better offer exists.

ARC Flywheel - $95 from small engine cams
Honda Flattop piston w/ rings - $25 from small engine cams
HD wrist pin - $16 from small engine cams
ARC .020" rod - $57 from small engine cams
Black Mamba cam w/ springs and gaskets - $75 from small engine cams

You do the math.

ARC Flywheel - $95 from small engine cams
Honda Flattop piston w/ rings - $25 from small engine cams
HD wrist pin - $16 from small engine cams
ARC .020" rod - $57 from small engine cams
Black Mamba cam w/ springs and gaskets - $75 from small engine cams

You do the math.
THANK YOU:facepalm:

I did a little bit of research myself and came up with similar numbers, that why I pm'd him earlier today letting him know that I found them for cheaper new online. Not saying he didn't pay more for them, but if I can save a bit buying straight from a manufacturer or getting a used set, why not :shrug:

I've got a new, never ran clone with all the goodies. Also, a new, never ran GX200. 15 and 19 hp, respectively. Dyno time only. Not cheap! PM, if interested.

Scott

joekd

or a fully built gx200 or clone, that way I don't have to do the labor on it.
NR RACING

Package 2 black or yellow clone with aluminum flywheel + cl1 cam, $439 after free shipping

Open box, change oil, mount on kart or bike, start, change oil again, done

Thier power and RPM estimates are on the low side as well, my clone pkg 2 will turn 6500RPM

JamnJM

I paid more for those parts plus individual so shipping was added on top of that....

Plus it was a "throw a number out there and see if it sticks".

I may just build this gx160 or make an offer on all these parts with the engine.... :shrug:

rmm727

JamnJM, I may get flack for this but I tried to PM you and it didn't go though. I wanted to apologize for the dick move I pulled on you in this thread. I was having a bad day and took it out on you. Once again, I'm sorry.