gx200 head on non-hemi predator

Hey guys, I had a question about my predator. I searched and couldn't find the answer for my set up.

My set up
-212 non-hemi predator
-nr racing ported 18cc Honda head milled .050
-cm push rods stock length
-reinforced rocker arms stock ratio
-.016 copper head gasket
-lash caps
-black mamba can
-arc rod and flywheel
-head and side cover studs
-22mm mikuni
-Robertson torque loop header

The ported gx200 head didn't come with guide plates, I was wanting to know if I could use my predator guide plate and rocker arm studs? Also do I adjust both valves at the same time at TDC? Thanks for any information or tips. I'm new to the clones, this motor is going on my small Jon boat that has a stock predator on it now.

I think you probably can use the studs and guide plate . And yes piston At top dead center and adjust both to right at ZERO clearance . You want the arms slightly mobile both no rock back and forth on them . Reason for this and not at 3-4 thou like every body else will tell you is the motor will head up and the setting will grow about 3thou or so . And with your parts list change the oil often and check the valve setting often .

with the upgrades you already have I would probably just buy a billet guide plate and Honda rocker studs. but I understand that money doesn't grow on trees so yes the others will work and the threads are the same.

I ordered a Burris guide plate and Honda studs today. Thanks for the help, I hope to have it up and running real quick. I bought 5 of the motors on sale so I have some to work with.