H35,H40 Or HS50

PatrickCraik

Looking for a nice runner with a 3/4" shaft. I have some things for trade with cash if interested.All cash price ok with me too.....PLEASE RESPOND WITH AN EMAIL OR A NOTIFICATION...THANKS

Last edited:
Looking for a nice runner with a 3/4" shaft. I have some things for trade with cash if interested.All cash price ok with me too.....PLEASE RESPOND WITH AN EMAIL OR A NOTIFICATION...THANKS
I have what i think is a hs50 electric start techumseh. Inbox me for more info & pics.

I have what i think is a hs50 electric start techumseh. Inbox me for more info & pics.
Hey Mr Kruger remember me ? I'am the guy that you owe 95.00 dollars to . Do you have my fu-King money ?

Do not buy from this guy he is a CROOK, I made a custom manifold for him and sold him a 14 cc Honda head and didn't get paid .

Hey Mr Kruger remember me ? I'am the guy that you owe 95.00 dollars to . Do you have my fu-King money ?

Do not buy from this guy he is a CROOK, I made a custom manifold for him and sold him a 14 cc Honda head and didn't get paid .
Don't get on here calling me a crook because you was too stupid too set up your PayPal account right ! I sent the $80 to the phone number linked to your account, its not my fault that you don't know your own photo number dumbass! Now 5 months later you still crying. Grow a pair get over it & take a computer class.

Don't get on here calling me a crook because you was too stupid too set up your PayPal account right ! I sent the $80 to the phone number linked to your account, its not my fault that you don't know your own photo number dumbass! Now 5 months later you still crying. Grow a pair get over it & take a computer class.
I'm not calling you a crook, but if you sent the money and knew there was an issue, you could have easily recalled the payment and sent it to the correct recipient...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not calling you a crook, but if you sent the money and knew there was an issue, you could have easily recalled the payment and sent it to the correct recipient...

why are you chiming in and you don't even have anything invested? I sent the money and someone on his end got $80. If he didn't get it whoever got the number linked to his PayPal. & im quite sure he knows who number it is , im not sweating the lost ive taken doing business online the last 10 yrs it was $80 & it probably went to his ex, not paying twice because someone doesn't know how to set up their own PayPal.

Not a teacher just a good student

Teacher student whatever you dishonest f-ck . You know you owe me the money and I was over it , till I saw your post . Then it all came back .these are my last words on this . I don't have an ex been married 25 years . I can most likely buy and sell your poor ass 1000 times over .
Keep the money you need it way more than I . I just want to warn others to stay away from your crooked ass . Hopefully most will see this and stay away from you .
Have a merry Christmas

I have a stake when the OP is a good guy and I don't want to see him get taken either. I guess I just don't like crooks? Sorry to hijack your thread. Just beware of some people you do business with.

Sorry all I don't know the whole situation but if it was me that made a payment to the wrong person then I would either get my money back from the wrong recipient and make damn sure the right person got paid even if I had to eat it myself so with that being said I'm on David's and minibikin's side so Mr Kruger do the right thing and pay the man its the manly thing to do