Handy Fold-Flat MiniBike Display / Work Stand with 300# Capacity, $18!

I just "discovered" this folding stool thingy a week ago, as potentially very useful in the minibike world and found for like $18 at Hell-Mart, errr I mean Wal-Mart :wink:

After using milk crates, heavy boxes, etc. for working on the minibikes and display, this simple find works amazingly well. It is plenty strong and non-marring to the mini-bike's paint. It's also really handy to run the mini-bike on it while tuning and the real deal maker is that it easily folds flat. It proved handy when I took the Ding How to a motorcycle show this last weekend and used this stool as a display stand!

You can see in these pictures, that you can use the stand either direction, though it will depend on the width between your frame rails. The top of this stool/stand is 15" x 10". Long wise it is super stable but the other way and you have more room to run it and have plenty of clearance for the tire. Also, a sticker on the "foldable stool" claimed 300 lbs. weight capacity and it does seem plenty sturdy for use as a stand.

This is a deceptively simple "tool" that has shown to be super handy, to me. I really like how it folds flat which makes it nice for taking to shows. Wal-Mart ~$18, found by the folding tables, stools, etc. in the furniture section. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I have those in my house for my dwarf size girlfriend. I stub my toes on them constantly (hurts like hell). Mine also have the 300 lbs weight limitations on it. I actually just hid one on her.lol

lol :thumbsup: yep, us vertically challenged folk tend to have stuff like this around. :girl:

I actually have a much smaller version that I have used for a couple of years now to set my tool box on when I'm working. It's the same fold-flat construction and is amazingly sturdy for just being plastic. It's kind of a milk crate construction plastic though and pretty strong.

Yea we have 3 or 4 of them. The inside kind of looks like old school vans waffle grip. I'mcconstantly thinking about taking my jigsaw to them.:grind::hammer:

Plus it has that attractive faux weave look!:laugh:

Good tip Bunny!:thumbsup:
lol, yup. . .oh-so stylish! actually, with some Googling around, I found there are some color versions of these out there too. I want the bright red one but not at the $35 I am seeing that one selling for, sheesh!

thanks....like I said, kinda a silly "tool" but it is working so well for me I had to give you all a heads up. :thumbsup: