Harbor frieght is selling Doodle bugs now

i looked at pep boys and on sale its 300 bucks including there puting it togther iam thinking about ordering 2 from hf and installing the 6.5hp clones and selling them

they are 199 here too..sell the motor for 30 and get a roller for 170
They are pre built here..just roll them out to the van...i just need the time to get up there again for a couple..

i looked at pep boys and on sale its 300 bucks including there puting it togther iam thinking about ordering 2 from hf and installing the 6.5hp clones and selling them
my friend just bought a db30 from PB and got it for $250. it was their display model though. even though the assembly fee is supposed to be included they still tried to charge him an extra $40 for that (they wanted that on top of the $279 regular price, he haggled them down). it's getting a 110cc Lifan with a 4sp right now, hopefully it will be done in a few weeks. i'll get some pics once he gets it done. he's not a member and hasn't taken any pics of his progress (even though i told him he should).

i want them to get more so i can get one. i've got a serious hard on to put a 6.5 in one for some reason.

Xander

Hey guys,
I bought a roller from the dude in Arizona for a buck and a half shipped and was very let down. I think the MB165 is okay. I had no idea that the engine mount was unuseable for a normal size engine. I didn't ask enough questions. I had a 6.5 on it and didn't think to much of the machine. It's just another opinion.
X

I just got the add, they are almost 300 here in Sioux City Iowa. Most of the time I can get an extra 15% off from them if you hang around long enough.

BJ's Wholesale has the DB30 now also. I picked one up for my son a couple of weeks ago for $249. I went back about a week later and it was down to $239.

delray

It looks like the price has gone up from last year. i got my baja doodle bug for $204 ship to my door step(from ebay) people that are selling them now are making little more money on them$$$:doah:

I just picked up 2 doodle baja green ones today.239.99 each plus 40 rebate on each.No power at all.We have already tore the motor out of 1 of them. we are putting tec 3.5 in it..we'll see if it will move then.