Hard Tail Scrap Chopper

Hey guys, So i started building a scrap chopper out of a old Honda sl350 frame I had layin around. Chopped the frame and cut and bent bars to hard tail it, then I got a 5hp Briggs, put a Tecumseh carb on it so I can run a gas tank. Anyways heres some photos of it so far. motor plate.jpg tack welded 3.jpg tack welded.jpg tank and wel;ded.jpg bars made.jpg

Anyways though, my plan was to make a jack shaft with a belt coming from the engine to the jack shaft so I could have a tensioner that would act as a suicide clutch. I was planning on flipping the back wheel over so its being driven from the right side. Any body have any ideas for making a jack shaft? and How do I figure out the gear ratios needed for the 2 pulleys and the sprocket on the jack shaft.

14971974_1122258457892575_1022515694_n.jpg

Heres another photo from when I first started making it, I started off by chopping the back of the frame off then I made a little piece and tack welded it to hold the swing arm at the ride height that I wanted. To make the 2 bars I just spent alot of time guessing and checking made one side first then tried as hard as i could to make the other side the same, dident get the two perfect but it looks good enough.