Harley footpegs for the Baja Heat

joekd

My OEM pegs started to bend downward due to the hollow design, my "gentle" riding style, etc

I picked up a set of Harley Sportster OEM pegs, slightly smaller diameter but a lot better design with a solid piece of metal

Only problem I ran into was that the Harley mount is smaller then the Baja design, easily fixed with a couple washers

Here they are already broken in

Best part is the seller sold me a total of 4 so now I have a spare set as well

joekd

If you are interested I'll sell you my spare set for $12 shipped, may even have enough washers and new cotter pins too so it will be an easy swap

They are used but in perfect condition

I've had them on my bike for the past 2 years and they're great!I since replaced them with harley styled floor boards and redid the whole bike but thats a good price joekd.:thumbsup:

joekd

I took a couple of 5/8 bolts and drilled a hole, then ground the ends.

Solid foot pegs that don't bend.
Not a bad idea but I think I will stick with my way, pay $12 for a product that is solid, bolts right on, has the rubber grips for vibration/traction and still folds up like OEM

Not a bad idea but I think I will stick with my way, pay $12 for a product that is solid, bolts right on, has the rubber grips for vibration/traction and still folds up like OEM
Mine fold up and use the factory rubbers, hard to see in the pictures but those are bolts man.....