HarleysPapa - 1972 Fox Thunderbolt MX212 - (Vintage Open)

Well the grand kids did come after all :thumbsup: And this afternoon was the 1st chance I got to get out in the shop :doah:
I did get a new seat mount and fender mount made :thumbsup: I still need to make the tank mount but before I can do that I need to get some new drill bits :doah:

My back tire keeps going flat :doah: Its a little worn and since I have to take it apart anyway I might as well get a new one :thumbsup:

Hey Papa,
Nice looking bike, I have always like mini cycles. Nice looking fab work, btw what is snow??? it was 75 here today. Just kidding , we get it once in a while but not often. Good luck with your build!!
C

Man...Randy I believe you are going to finish this one on time.....looking good and keep it up ! :thumbsup:

Tank looks to be in great condition.

delray

hey randy, i believe that tank was for the street version thunder bolt that came with headlight/tail light, also had the standard front forks setup. kind of a hard bike to find.

Man...Randy I believe you are going to finish this one on time.....looking good and keep it up ! :thumbsup:

Tank looks to be in great condition.
Thanks Eric but I believe I finished my trike last year :thumbsup: I guess I'll find out how nice it is when it gets here :shrug:

Nice score on the tank.:thumbsup: Where did that tank find you?:laugh:
It found me here Karen, a girl with an on-line store out of Utah was researching the tank and found my "Want Add" :thumbsup:

hey randy, i believe that tank was for the street version thunder bolt that came with headlight/tail light, also had the standard front forks setup. kind of a hard bike to find.
It was used on both style bikes :thumbsup:
This is my bike with the 1st tank I found, I decided not to use it because it needed too much work

And the street version

What size is it? That's about the same style as mine but mine is pretty weather checked. Where do you get yours? Are they expensive?
I got it from "Motorcycle Superstore" and its a 3.00-14 but they don't size them like that any more so I got a 90/100-14 :thumbsup: With the tube and shipping it was a little over $60 :doah:
Your tire looks like a 10 this should be what you need 3.00-10 :thumbsup:Shinko 421 Series Mini Bike Trail Front - Rear Tire - Motorcycle Superstore