Heald Super bronc vt10 or vt8

I think they are the same bike anyway. Only difference was the motor. Someone could have swapped the motor or the switch plate at one time.

heald vt8 or vt10

if it has a 10 hp motor and the 12" front tire then it is a vt1012 and from your pictures that is what you have. the vt 10 and vt8 is the size of the motor and the other numbers are the size of the front tire and fork:scooter:

I am curious about this: Did the VT10 ever come with a different tire size in front? :shrug: The various vintage Heald advertising that I have seen uses VT-10 and VT1012 (or is it VT10-12?) as if they were two different models, but the only front tire I have ever seen on a VT10 was the 12" wide tire. :shrug: The VT8, on the other hand, did have two different front tire sizes, the VT8 came with a smaller front tire, like the VT7 and the VT8-12 came with the same tire on a VT10/VT10-12.

Paul

the vt-10 did come with the turf tire on the front also,the vt-10-12 is the atv tire on front,the vt-10-40 is a vt-10 with a comet 40 series clutch on it and the atv tire on front also