Heath-kit drag bike

Ratbike

Really Nice job! :thumbsup: Thats a great idea on the tank!! never thought about mounting a tank under the frame like that...it will fill up that space nicely:hammer:

12 v sealed battery like in an electric scooter.
Probably will make a little battery box with external charge terminals.
Put up a pic of your bike.

Cool idea with the filler neck, but it seems like it would take forever to fill, and with the petcock on the tank being horizontal, wouldent you only be able to fill about half the tank?

Venting would be an issue! Once the tank fills above the incoming fill line the air trapped above it would prevent you from filling it the rest of the way! I really like the idea though! Try a shutoff valve on top, or tip the tank a bit to allow air to escape!

Switches for running lights
If you don't ride at night,but just want to be visible while riding,are you going to use low draw LED lights like Kuryakyn small silver bullets? They are very bright,but don't cast a beam,so you really couldn't use them as headlights.
As far as the battery goes,battery size and wallet size go hand in hand [or pocket in our case]. I'm running these A123 battery packs in my motorcycle. You need 4 cells,each cell the size of a roll of quarters to get 12v. Your not using them to start your bike,but each 4 pack puts out 120cca.[I use 2 packs for 240cca because my bike is E start only and electronic ignition]. They can be discharged nearly dead for 1 to 2 THOUSAND times with no degradation,unlike a regular battery and charge quickly.

Nice, where did u get? How much?
I was going to use a $20 scooter battery.
Thanks for the compliments! I just had a piece of metal removed from my eye, grinding on the mini bike!
And to top it off welders flash burn in both eyes.:doah:p

I took some time off, i have been working late and have been sick.
But i have started to paint the wheels and fan shroud.
I got my seat recovered and it turned out really nice!
heres some pics:
SEAT

WHEELS

Fan shroud (2 tone)

next i will get the tires mounted and touch up the rims, then i can fit everything together so i can ride it. Then i"ll tear it down and paint it and add "extras". :scooter: