Hello from Central NY

Hi everyone, my name is Mat, and I'm from central NY. I found this site the other day, and it got my interest going to revive my old minibike that's in my shed. I picked this little guy up from a coworker about 10 years ago. The engine was blown and I put on a harbor freight engine. The scrub brake foot pedal was cut off and the hack job "pedal" was added, it works but not very well. Also seems the foot legs were relocated forward. Aside from that it seems to be solid. Looks as if it used to be green in its previous life, and it was given a bad "red" paint job. I'm not even sure what brand this thing is.(coworker told me that he thought it was a Rupp, but wasn't positive) I wouldn't mind cleaning it up, giving it a fresh paint job, and getting that brake pedal redone. I have two young boys and this would be a fun thing to work on together with my oldest, youngest is still in diapers. Thanks for any information on this in advance.

IMG_3004.JPG IMG_3005.JPG

Excellent start. Research Windber mini bike reunion. It is a once a year event which is happening next week. Bring your boy. He will love it. Windber Pa.

Hi everyone, my name is Mat, and I'm from central NY. I found this site the other day, and it got my interest going to revive my old minibike that's in my shed. I picked this little guy up from a coworker about 10 years ago. The engine was blown and I put on a harbor freight engine. The scrub brake foot pedal was cut off and the hack job "pedal" was added, it works but not very well. Also seems the foot legs were relocated forward. Aside from that it seems to be solid. Looks as if it used to be green in its previous life, and it was given a bad "red" paint job. I'm not even sure what brand this thing is.(coworker told me that he thought it was a Rupp, but wasn't positive) I wouldn't mind cleaning it up, giving it a fresh paint job, and getting that brake pedal redone. I have two young boys and this would be a fun thing to work on together with my oldest, youngest is still in diapers. Thanks for any information on this in advance.

View attachment 73872 View attachment 73873
Welcome! Still have the clutch guard thats cool. Id get a vintage Tecumseh back on that thang.