help a new guy what is this

found half a sticker on the steering neck:
___________x corporation jainesville wi

came with a i/c b&s my budy the last owner added the jack shaft
sorry for the crappy cell phone pic

plans to add a tilly and a pipe to the 5 hp and more as i can aford it, rod and cam

It's got a longer frame under that seat, plus fender mounts. Not a sprite I dont think. Has a headlight and taillight bracket as well as tank tabs, but I could'nt find the same model in the gallery. Still a Fox minibike though!:thumbsup:

mybiz

Looks like the Doodlebug ?FX? It has the single upper tube and the frame dose extend over the rear. but the fx has slanted motor plate. Maybe just a Doodlebug

Looks like the Doodlebug ?FX? It has the single upper tube and the frame dose extend over the rear. but the fx has slanted motor plate. Maybe just a Doodlebug
The gallery has little variety in the fox section but I think it's early and a pretty optioned model for a hardtail, looks like the front sprigs may be missing, definitely had fenders. Looks like the headlight brackets were turned around or cut off and it has bolt on handlebars. The front springs thing could be tricking my eye but it looks like the lowers are larger and the rust void where springs may have been. Hell I dont know...:shrug:

Definately not a Sprite. It has a single top tube with some sort of gas tank mount. I have one just like it except it has a suspension seat mount. Nobody was able to identify it either.

mybiz

Like i said there are close to the Doodle Bug FX models. All the brochures of the fx models have the slanted motor mount plate. I don't know but maybe the flat motor mount was some of the 1st FX models made. :laugh:Sprite:no:.

thanks for all the info. it dose still have the springs in the front the boots are missing the head light brackets are still there just bent inward