Help: cant get harbor freight clone to fire

I just bought the engine not too long ago and took it out of the box and put it on a mini bike and i tried to start it but it wouldnt spark. It sparked for a little bit but quit . i replaced the spark plug and its still not getting fire. Has anyone had this problem? Can anyone please give me advice on what the problem is?
Thanks

did you try disconnecting the yellow wire in case the oil switch is bad? At least it was yellow on the blue ones. Is it still? Anyway the one that goes to the oil switch.

Nevermind it was the low oil sensor i put oil in it before until it ran out but i guess there was an air bubble in there somewhere. I went and checked it and saw that was low and put more oil in it and it started right up! thanks for your help!

Bikerscum

Nevermind it was the low oil sensor i put oil in it before until it ran out but i guess there was an air bubble in there somewhere. I went and checked it and saw that was low and put more oil in it and it started right up! thanks for your help!
:thumbsup:

I keep mine hooked up as well , it even save me yesterday when I started my army bike the throttle cable was pinched it wheelied , I had it by one hand and when it stood straight up it shut its self off . It could have been bad lol
Rob

I keep mine hooked up as well , it even save me yesterday when I started my army bike the throttle cable was pinched it wheelied , I had it by one hand and when it stood straight up it shut its self off . It could have been bad lol
Rob
I leave mine on in case it dumps me....so when it lays over it will SHUT off....hopefully....