Help Choosing Bonanza Kidney Bean Tires

I have 6" kidney bean wheels and would like to know what is the max tire size I can fit on them. I am looking for a wide street tire for the rear and a rounded street tire for the front kinda like the ones in the pic. Will these fit on a stock Bonanza BC1100? I cant tell what size those tires are. Thanks for any suggestions

george3

I have 6" kidney bean wheels and would like to know what is the max tire size I can fit on them. I am looking for a wide street tire for the rear and a rounded street tire for the front kinda like the ones in the pic. Will these fit on a stock Bonanza BC1100? I cant tell what size those tires are. Thanks for any suggestions
the rim on that mini bike is wider than the bean rims.

Would it be easy/safe to make a wheel spacer to put accept the wider tires? I have 530x4.50-6 right now
i have 530x4.50-6 generals on kidney beans, they work fine and will fit thru the front forks on my 1100 and 1000 without having to cut off the fender tabs there is no problem in the back either. any bigger might be a problem though. if you have a scrub brake it wont fit