help identifying old cat (?) minibike

upbox17

I'm trying to restore this old mini bike I got from a dude, pretty sure its some model of cat, And I'm also wondering If I can get any help finding what axles it uses and what rear shocks, And is it possible to find a seat that will work easily, And if there's any way to easily add brakes other than the scrub brake 1000035607.jpg 1000035608.jpg

Me
I'm trying to restore this old mini bike I got from a dude, pretty sure its some model of cat, And I'm also wondering If I can get any help finding what axles it uses and what rear shocks, And is it possible to find a seat that will work easily, And if there's any way to easily add brakes other than the scrub brake View attachment 312899 View attachment 312900
Measure the diameter of the hole the axle passes through that will give you the diameter needed and measure the width of the frame at the axle hangers add an inch or so to that length for the nut. Thesre the axle dimensions. Its safe to assume they are fractional not metric. As for brakes you can weld on mounts and add disc brakes or a drum brake. Or with out any modifications you can add a band brake to a centrifugal clutch. The only drawback to the band brake on the clutch is if the chain breaks or simply falls off you wont be able to stop with out using your feet.