Help! Throttle cable help on 6.5 upgrade

To all those who have the 6.5 engine upgrade (more specfically the HF engine as i'm not sure if other brands are the same), how did you hook up the throttle cable. I was gonna make a small L bracket for the main cable to feed through and hold it in place but its the end of the cable itself which has me scratching my head. I have the little bolt/screw with the hole in it which cinches it down. I was going to attach it to the throtle arm itself in one ofthe provided holes but theres absolutely 0 room beneath it to attach the c-clip which holds it in place. If I even try I'm afraid it'll pop off and fall deep within the engine. Any tricks to making this easier. I'm stuck.

Tapiozoa, There is a little nut that holds your throttle arm in place, remove it, take note of how the hardware is stacked, attach cable end, and replace,don't forget to hook up a spring to bring the arm back to idle,it should be a strong spring. The throttle lever nut should also be loose enuff to allow the cable to pull one way, faster, and the spring to return it to idle. Try a test with the wheel off the ground b4 you risk your life, and also make sure your brakes work.
dave

When i did mine, I used the bolt with the hole in it to cinch down the cable off the original 97 cc motor. On the 6.5 horse motor, I had to remove the air cleaner assembly and the throttle arm to flip it over and get the c-clip on it. After wards I just reinstalled the throttle arm but left it loose enough for the throttle to work easy and added a spring for a throttle return. The spring goes from the arm back to wherever. I actually drilled a small 1/16" hole in the muffler guard and hooked my spring in there