Help! What is this piece called?

I need your collective knowledge please...What is the piece in this picture called and do you know where I can get some, particularly the LONGER ones used for mini bikes that have a brake light. Thanks guys!

What is this.jpg Original Broncco TX-6 (15) - Copy.jpg

Shoot, I posted this in the wrong area...Sorry.

Last edited:
I need your collective knowledge please...What is the piece in this picture called and do you know where I can get some, particularly the LONGER ones used for mini bikes that have a brake light. Thanks guys!

Original Broncco TX-6 (15) - Copy.jpg What is this.jpg

Thanks guys...maybe the "cable anchor pin", at least that sounds closest. Most "clevis" don't have have the slot for the cable to slide through it.

Thanks Guys...but none of those are it yet. The closest I've seen in the "cable anchor pin" from KustomKartKid...but when I search for it, only 1 website comes up and they don't have any different sizes. It's def. not the 'cable control ball adapter.'

I didn't think it would be easy, as I'm usually familiar with most parts, but I certainly thought with all the knowledge on here, someone would know for sure what they are called or know where to purchase them...Hent? OldMiniBikes.com? Anyone? These were popular on a lot of mini's, esp the Italian ones...Thanks guys!!!

markus

Benelli part number for the Domino controls is G 375/d "nipple". The long one they show in my parts book for the brake switch style is CB 1161.

CarPlayLB

Carlplay - that's exactly where I originally found them, thanks!
even a stopped clock is right twice a day!...wonder what else I can come up with! ...and I still may have the one you need. Give me some rough dimensions and I will measure mine tonight...I have a couple laying around!

Carl - the one I really need is the longer one, which is 25mm long (1 inch) and 8mm wide. The "regular" ones are about 15mm long and 8mm wide. If you have any longer ones I'd be interested in those...let me know the price. thanks!