Hemi Head .VS. 14cc High Comp Head?

So I was wondering... Would I get more power from swapping my head for the hemi head or the 14cc high comp head? Anyone please?

Yes you will get a modest across the board improvement from the 14cc head.
What really sets it off however is to include a header, free flowing air filter, timing and jet kit.
You can leave the engine untouched ( with a modest increase in governed RPM if you like but no more than about 4500rpm to be safe )

Easiest advice is use the flywheel and head off a Chinese 5.5 clone for the compression and timing, ( since you have the head off may as well knock off the sharp edges in the intake and exhaust but do not waste time trying to port it just round sharp corners slightly )

The carb jetting is important with the header and free flowing intake.
Without this the engine will be very lean and run poorly

There is one thing to be concerned about.
Never exceed the 4500 rpm and do not remove the governor.
You need billet parts to build a true race engine and what I am suggesting here are some simple bolt on modifications that will make the engine run better without significantly shortening the life of the engine.

Remember its all about how you drive and use the engine.
If you try and drive it screaming at 4500 for hours on end it will not last long at all.
But if you just use it in bursts and for climbing hills for example you can get a lot of use out of a lightly modified engine.

+1 On what nos said. I feel hemi has most potential with lots of modification but for a easy bolt on the compression bump can t be beat w ! 4cc head.

I have a 14cc Honda head I will direct swap ya for the hemi before you touch it !! ?? Up to you
This sounds fair.
Some people find the Hemi desirable.

Exactly what engine are you building Danny?
Is it a 196cc clone or a 212cc?

If its the 212 then maybe the 14cc is not such a good idea and perhaps you should look for Honda 18cc head.
Too much compression is a bad thing.
My original suggestion for the 14 was because I thought you had a 196cc with a dish piston.

This sounds fair.
Some people find the Hemi desirable.

Exactly what engine are you building Danny?
Is it a 196cc clone or a 212cc?

If its the 212 then maybe the 14cc is not such a good idea and perhaps you should look for Honda 18cc head.
Too much compression is a bad thing.
My original suggestion for the 14 was because I thought you had a 196cc with a dish piston.
I'm building a 212cc. I'm thinking to just get the hemi head and go on with that.