Hey Fella's...some help with my Lil Indian's value from you ?

Hey Fella's just wondering if you can give me a guesstimate of what my mini bike is worth.

It's a Lil Indian with a 4hp briggs. Black with chrome fenders small frame/small wheel kit ( white wheels )

I bought it new in the late 90's. It was only rode one weekend when I bought new and then it went on the wall of my garage. I bought it because every year as a kid all I ever asked for Christmas was a mini bike and I never got one! Asking every year and never getting one was how I came to realize that the entire Santa thing was a lie....lol I figured out "Santa was just as poor as we were....hehe

Anyways I sold my house and have had to take it down off the garage wall so now I am thinking I might sell it as otherwise it's going to get buried in storage.
Just asking if you might give me an idea of what I might ask for it ???

Thanks
Dangler

We don't give values here. Sounds like a neat piece. Is it a two piece frame? If you bought it new in that era it would almost have to be. Also, they didn't make one with a 4hp Briggs that I'm aware of, especially then. I've had two originals that another member now owns and they had Tecumseh Powersport 4hp. My advice is check eBay and craigslist for asking prices. Offer it up here first and you won't have to pay fees!

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

Last edited:
Thank for the replies fella's...

And yes I believe it is a Powersport.
I do now remember having to get a special bracket to mount the gas tank so to fit the 4hp engine on the small frame.The frame and forks are separate as I remember.(I bought it as a kit and think I remember putting it together)
Maybe tomorrow when I am back at the storage area I can take a few pictures of it.
And ok I understand the "no values given here" ...I missed that somehow or misunderstood.

Welcome to OldMiniBikes, put some pics up and the gurus will tell you all about it. No values will be given here but the info is priceless. I also live in metro Detroit, I'd be interested. Just saying......:thumbsup:

yes.....

I have a black frame, white wheels, chrome(plastic) fenders and the tires on mine are more flat across the top.

On looking thru some of the pictures on this site I would say that mine has the 4" white wheels

Last edited:
They are worth less than a 1/3 of what a vintage Lil Indian is worth. They are not very collectible...and don't seem to sell well at all.

I like that members can explain the board rules to a newbie, and at the same time sound welcoming and share some good info. My wife went to a cooking forum the other day to ask a simple question, and was basically ridiculed and called a POS for not doing it just right. She won't be going back there.

A photo forum that I visit occasionally pulls the same sort of BS.

OldMiniBikes is simply the best.