Hi, New Rupp owner

Hi, my name is Mike. Im a new member. Looks like you guys have a really cool site. I haven't had a mini bike in 30+ years. Im into the Schwinn Banana seat bikes. I Couldn't Pass up this spray bombed Rupp. It Needs almost everything. The tank has issues, the seat needs to be recovered, the brakes are gone. The front rim is missing a piece. Some one added a rubb brake. It has an old Honda motor. If i quit now and parted it out i would make a few bucks, but what kind of fun is that. I guess its a 1968 XL350 or XL500 because it looks like it HAD front and rear disc brakes. How can i tell what what model it is? Thanks for the info, mike.

Hey welcome, Its great rediscovering minibikes!!! keep looking in the events section for minibike racing on long island. we have some upcoming events, and it woulc be great to see ya there. I in smithtown long island, cool rupp by the way.

Hi Mike, My name is Doug, I'm in Brewster. About 45 mins from the Whitestone. I'll keep a eye onthe events because I dont think much happens up this way. This is my first jump into the restore fray.
Drop yours into project logs, Good Luck!