Highlight of the Weekend

Just got back from Starbird Rod and Custom show in Tulsa OK. Very cool car show with tons of events. Probably 60 or so minibikes for the drag races on Saturday. The bleachers were packed. But the highlight for me was interacting with Dennis 'Lil Daddy' Roth on Sunday. He was there selling his paint and other swag. I bought a 'Mini Choppers of America' t shirt and told him about my experience using Roth Flake Rattle Bombs on my bike. Eventually I rode my bike over to his booth and got some photo ops. He liked my ride so much, he signed it.
Absolutely priceless. GOPR0249 edit sm.jpg Hef n Lil Daddy Roth Edit sm.jpg edit sm.jpg GOPR0249 edit sm.jpg Hef n Lil Daddy Roth Edit sm.jpg edit sm.jpg GOPR0249 edit sm.jpg GOPR0249 edit sm.jpg Hef n Lil Daddy Roth Edit sm.jpg edit sm.jpg

Thanks much for the kind words everyone. If you get the chance, Starbird should be on your bucket list. I spent the entire weekend there and still didn't see everything. It's that big.
There are upgrades/changes in the works for my bike, one of which is the starter shroud. The current one will then become a cherished piece of wall art.
This is some vid I shot of the minibike drags. My YT channel is not monetized. Enjoy!

If you go again get in touch with me if you want.I couldn’t go this year but I’m 20 minutes or so from there and I have a spare room. It’s always a great show.
Thanks for the gracious offer! As of now, I do plan on being there again next year. It's possible I'll be having my bike pinstriped by one of the vendors. Details still to be worked out.

Lizardking

Thanks much for the kind words everyone. If you get the chance, Starbird should be on your bucket list. I spent the entire weekend there and still didn't see everything. It's that big.
There are upgrades/changes in the works for my bike, one of which is the starter shroud. The current one will then become a cherished piece of wall art.
This is some vid I shot of the minibike drags. My YT channel is not monetized. Enjoy!
That was some cool factor added to your bike! Your bike but I wouldn't change anything and get those pictures printed to display it.. The whole bike should be wall art!! Cool either way! Thanks for sharing!

That was some cool factor added to your bike! Your bike but I wouldn't change anything and get those pictures printed to display it.. The whole bike should be wall art!! Cool either way! Thanks for sharing!
The changes will be tasteful, and needed, For instance, I've had a rear fender for it that required some modifications so the chain clears. As I'm sure all of you are aware, those fenders you see on fleabay and elsewhere have cheap tin plating that is not up to snuff. I have another item that will get plated too.:cool: