Holiday Bike/ Engine Sales

Last season when TSC was selling out there stock of DB30's they were dirt cheap, one TSC had one in stock that they really wanted gone so I gave them $100 :thumbsup: ( that was out the door price ).

They have those MotoVox mini bikes at Kmart the day after Thanksgiving for $259 they also have the same bike at Sears too. Just throwing it out there. I have a TON of 20% off coupons for harbor frieght, I think i could scan them and post them up on here if you want. There is a new one in the paper everyweekend along with the what ever they are giving away for free that week i.e., flash light, meters, gloves, screw drivers, tape measure. I am slowly starting a mass collection of flash lights for when the sun burns out and the dark ages begin, LOL! Why not....they are FREE!!!! :thumbsup:

Thank you. Please post Coupons if you can. Some pep Boy give 10% off to seniors and military on certain days of the week.
The electric mini at pep boys will be 199 on black friday and after.
They have those MotoVox mini bikes at Kmart the day after Thanksgiving for $259 they also have the same bike at Sears too. Just throwing it out there. I have a TON of 20% off coupons for harbor frieght, I think i could scan them and post them up on here if you want. There is a new one in the paper everyweekend along with the what ever they are giving away for free that week i.e., flash light, meters, gloves, screw drivers, tape measure. I am slowly starting a mass collection of flash lights for when the sun burns out and the dark ages begin, LOL! Why not....they are FREE!!!! :thumbsup:

I'll be returning to Alabama in December and I'm going to re-post this http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/c...-db-w-clone-engine-southern-alabama-only.html . I believe I have the stock 2.8 engine sold so the new price will be $300 firm.
Dark Age send me a PM so we can pick a date when I can pick up the bike - as noted I will be up in your neck of the woods first part of Jan. The bike looks really nice - looks like you did a real nice job with it. Look forward to meeting you and getting the bike.

Smokie

Well the deal is done I will buy Al's beautiful DB 30 and the 2.8 engine he has. Will let the kids start withthe 2.8 and then they can upgrade to Als when the time and age are right.

I can't believe I bought another bike - guess it is addicting.

Smokie

:thumbsup:

Lol. Sounds like fun.
Talked to norther tool folks today. No mini'sin the stores yet: usually just before thanksgiving and on sale for black Friday. Nothing in their black Friday sale flyer.
Manager said after thanksgiving he should havesome in and on sale!
Miniwood, sorry your thread got so hi-jacked, let's get Miniwoods thread back on track. Thanks

Sorry, haven't been on the net much, everything has been going wrong. We got a water bill in the mail that is due the 29th and it is $190 for two months, been saying I don't know how we can be using that much water so i went down and killed the main shut off valve coming into the house and went and looked at the meter....yeah it's spinning like crazy!!!! So now we have a water leak that is between the house and the meter and its about 75 yards between the two with a gas line ran beside straight to the house. We rent so it is not our responsibility BUT now we have the headache of trying to help to fix it. All this at the holidays and now a huge water bill to kill off buying stuff for Christmas. Seems like one step forward and SEVEN back everytime i turn around. Just frustrating is all.

Any way, sorry for my BOO HOO story and here are the coupons!

And get you a free pair of gloves...ON ME!!!!