Holy Cow, I found it!

Scottessey

I'm in shock. :blink: After years of hunting, I finally found the piece that many of us have been looking for, either for ourselves or for our friends. Those of us that have been trying to find one know how hard they are to come by. Some of us have decided that a UFO abduction, or a Big Foot sighting would be more likely. Don't give up. There is hope, my friends. They're out there. So, now that the search for mine is over, I begin the search to find them for my pals. This one was pretty hard to come by...expensive, and logistically challenging...but in the end...I'm STOKED! :freakout:

capguncowboy

That? I have 3 of those in my garage that I got in a trade last year -- I think they're NOS. I didn't know they were desirable.

Not really. Please don't clog my inbox :)

I'm in shock. :blink: After years of hunting, I finally found the piece that many of us have been looking for, either for ourselves or for our friends. Those of us that have been trying to find one know how hard they are to come by. Some of us have decided that a UFO abduction, or a Big Foot sighting would be more likely. Don't give up. There is hope, my friends. They're out there. So, now that the search for mine is over, I begin the search to find them for my pals. This one was pretty hard to come by...expensive, and logistically challenging...but in the end...I'm STOKED! :freakout:

:eek::crying:

The good thing about being buddys with Scott is he gets to text me and rub it in before it even gets to OldMiniBikes...:glare:

Seriously, great score...his perseverance paid off. ..:thumbsup:

I e-mailed the guy in Italy (in English) ...he probably doesn't understand my Jersey lingo so I typed in a lot of dollar signs.

The good thing about being buddys with Scott is he gets to text me and rub it in before it even gets to OldMiniBikes...:glare:

I e-mailed the guy in Italy (in English) ...he probably doesn't understand my Jersey lingo so I typed in a lot of dollar signs.
Me too but I translated and offered double...

capguncowboy

Me too but I translated and offered double...
Ha, I bet he'll react to your emails the same way we react to the Nigerian prince that wants to send us money :laugh:

Haha! I tried to wait but couldn't help myself. :laugh: I hope that Italian one works out for ya, Gerry!

I'm planning to clean this up, remove the grip, and make a new slide cover for it. I'll post more pics once I make it look nice. :thumbsup:

Hounddog

Yes very nice work Scotty! A couple more "lunchtime" parts and you will have one for me too.....LOL. Thanks for sharing your skills, I enjoy seeing your work. How does the rest of that throttle work anyway? Never seen one in real life....