Honda 3 Wheeler/Fat Cat Conversion

BDT

That is a front fender cut up to fit. Also what I think is nice about the build is it can be converted to a full suspension 3 wheeler with four bolts and a change of plastics. In fact you can run 3 wheels across the back if you need the extra traction. I will send pics of it in that mode soon. I have a Harley Ultra Classic and I prefer to ride my Fat Cat Conversion. Ha ha

Looks great, this one project I've been quite interested in lately. I used an old snowblower engine for mine, just because the Honda engine was dead.
I'd love to see how you made the swing arm and jack shaft.

That's awesome looking! I love it. I've been wanting to build one for a few years now. I'm in the process of building one with an old snowblower engine, 8hp. It's currently in parts for final clean and paint.
I'd like to see how you tackled the swing arm and Jack shaft. image.jpeg

I love that!

I've seen the actual conversion kits they used to sell a long time ago. Did you buy an old kit, or make the parts yourself?

BDT

I made everything myself. I incorporated the jackshaft and the swing arm pivot on the same shaft. It cleaned everything up and works really well.

That is a front fender cut up to fit. Also what I think is nice about the build is it can be converted to a full suspension 3 wheeler with four bolts and a change of plastics. In fact you can run 3 wheels across the back if you need the extra traction. I will send pics of it in that mode soon. I have a Harley Ultra Classic and I prefer to ride my Fat Cat Conversion. Ha ha
I thought that's what you did. Outstanding workmanship. Back when I was younger, I raced the 200x and 350X models in outdoor events.