Honda Head Or NOT!!!!

so I bought a Honda head a little while back and between some conversation with my brother I have a bad feeling they sold me a clone head and not a Honda. not as if they ripped me off but like they miss understood me and sold me a clone head. I think the numbers on the casting are Z4M I could be wrong it's a 18cc head. can anyone help me??? and on top of that I have a real gx200 and it says that right on the head even though that head is 22cc so I know it would be different. anyway I'm really worried please chime in guys. thanks for any answers

I hope so its supposed to be Honda. I thought I heard somewere also that clone heads don't even come in 18cc anyway is that true?? if so then I know my head is Honda.

I just read a thread from OldMiniBikes when I googled Z4M Honda head and it was talked about before on here and said that it was a new style gx160 head. like I said it's supposed to be a Honda head but sometimes these guys are so busy at the mini bike store they mistake stuff or my words for other things and I just wanted to clarify my problem. and on top of that my brother bought the exact same thing today and he said he paid more. I did ask him what the numbers on his head was but he has to look when he goes back to work. yea he paid like 20 bucks more. I know the difference in the size of the combustion chambers and im pretty good at knowin whats what but I have no way to tell on this. I'm pretty sure it's Honda though. if anyone else knows please reply.

And thanks a lot OND appreciate the help bud:thumbsup::thumbsup:

We've run Clone heads for years and most of the numbers are like Jt101, JT 136 , and on and on ...seems like the Honda numbers did start mostly with a Z . You are welcome and either way you know you have a 18cc head.

Thanks bud. That's what I needed. I know it's 18cc as I know the diff between the chambers at least but didn't know about the casting numbers and letters. Thank you for reassuring me.

I got the head from studz you might know them. I know Eric and them very good up there I just thought he gave me a clone head thinking that's what I wanted and he didn't so it's a good day. Lol

This much I know about Honda heads is a 14cc head is usually a ZH8 . And a hour ago I pulled a head off a newer Honda 160 with the flat top piston stock , which means it's a 18 cc head . The numbers marking on it was ZOT with a five

This is a 18cc Honda head also .

thanks for the info. I like to learn the numbers on the casting so if I see this kind of stuff I can either help the next guy or get it because I know its Honda. thanks for the post. lets see some others if anyone else has some Honda heads to show!!!