how fast can everyones mini bike go??

yea i know what a 5 hp briggs is, my son races one thats on his mini bike at the local mini bike races, they both run on alcohol but the mini bike dont smoke, he does. but i couldnt say for sure that it was 5 hp when new because it may have dynoed 4.9 hp or 5.1 so that cant be verified. obviously now with cam,head,porting&whatever else is done my guess is as goog as yours,without dynoing it who knows? the question was how fast can everyones mini bike go??not what mods or how it was verified that was the mini bike rule makers input.did you dyno yours yet? 25mph aint very fast but when you are on your hands & knees it is. :doah: is.:scooter::scooter:
it's just kind of the initiation around here. have fun with it you may be surprised:thumbsup: I had eyeballed a 35mph run and got the :eek: reaction, haha so i gauged it against a moving vehicle you know the kind that has speedometers and the speed was 31-32. wait till i post the next speed run using no gadgets whatsoever, but good ole math. That's going to be fun stay tuned. :thumbsup:

yea i know what a 5 hp briggs is
then why are you being so anal about it? don't say you're being picky because i am about how people hit the speeds they claim. you know damn well what it means when i say "5hp Briggs" in my sig and it's a stupid hahahahaing argument.

my how did you hit x speed and the mods done is a valid question. it helps prove when people are full of shit (it pisses me off on the internet just as much as in real life) or maybe they actually know what they're doing. if you have someone that is running a true 75mph they probably have some idea of what they're doing and could help out a lot on here.

after your last post you obviously have some idea of what you're doing. i had no way of knowing that when you post that you have a Tote Gote that does 47mph or whatever it was as your first or second post. that's fast for a Tote Gote which is why i questioned it.

the people like the guy that posted 75mph are the reason i do it. they post just that and then we never hear from them again.

i'm not trying to be an asshole about this, i'd just like you to at least try to understand my point of view on this topic. :thumbsup:

i clicked on olajoe808 utube and holy shit he was going fast compared to the traffic, so i got my radar gun out and pointed at the screen and he was going 75 mph just like the last guy, does that count? i verified it. congradulations olajoe808 good job. :thumbsup:

:scooter:
what's done to it and how was it verified?

if "you" come on here claiming some high top speed without details expect to be questioned on it (like the last two posts). running next to a car or whatever doesn't count. unless it's done on radar or GPS it's really not that accurate.
This minibike does 55mph with a stage 2 kit and 4:1 gearing and it was clocked with my 06 vetts speedo that was verified with C.H.P.s speedo not a radar gun (the car has a GPS so does that count now?):scooter:

stock HF 6.5 clone update

I just bought a DB30. It is bone stock with the throttle stop screw removed and 6 coils removed from the clutch spring to raise the engagement a little. The road in front of my house has a slight hill from top to bottom. Using my GPS I was able to hit all of 14mph going up the hill and 29-30mph going down the hill and I weigh about 250lbs. Hopefully by next week I'll have the 6.5 clone installed and will write back with my results.

I tried running the bike right out of the box with everything untouched and it would not even move me up the hill without me pushing, LOL.

Finally got the HF 6.5 installed. I've got a Noram GE clutch with 13 teeth. Just took it for a ride and hit 33.6 on my gps. Only about a 4 mph increase over the stock motor, but gets there much quicker. I ordered some goodies today from NR so I can get rid of the govener and let it breath. Will post again when the mods are installed. I need to work on the clutch some as it really grabs hard.

i clicked on olajoe808 utube and holy shit he was going fast compared to the traffic, so i got my radar gun out and pointed at the screen and he was going 75 mph just like the last guy, does that count? i verified it. congradulations olajoe808 good job. :thumbsup:
Hey Goat, you crack me up. Seriously, I have laughed out loud more than once. I wanna party with you.:smile:

joekd

Currently hitting 20MPH GPS clocked (stock out of box baja 6.5)

Startig to look at mods to at least get in the 30MPH range so I can keep up with my son's go kart

the tote goat that hits 47 mph is actually a pack mule, thats why its spelled goat instead of gote, its an imposter. I also have 2 true tote gotes, 2 unknown ones and 1 more pack mule on its way, the 47 mph pack mule is stretched 9 inches with beech bars, a stock 8hp briggs&stratton with an old semi horn for exhaust, a torque converter and 52 tooth rear sprocket, it ran along side of allen1967s corvette to check speed. dont know if this alright or not?:eek:ut::confused:

LOL. It better be "verified" or, you know who, will turn his/her nose up at it. We better watch out, or he/she will close the thread and then tell us to tattle on him/her. I think that's something that "it" would do.

LOL. It better be "verified" or, you know who, will turn his/her nose up at it. We better watch out, or he/she will close the thread and then tell us to tattle on him/her. I think that's something that "it" would do.
you don't like me and that's fine. just post without all the shit in quotes and move on. you're obviously just trying to start trouble and that doesn't go over well here. i doubt either of us are going anywhere so it's just best to let it go.

you don't like me and that's fine. just post without all the shit in quotes and move on. you're obviously just trying to start trouble and that doesn't go over well here. i doubt either of us are going anywhere so it's just best to let it go.
There she goes again. Unable to control herself from taking the time to type in cuss words. I guess that "goes over well here". C'mon chick, halt the thread and then I'll tattle to Hent on ya. NOT!!!