how fast can everyones mini bike go??

i'm not made of money and there other things to spend money on. at this point, getting a 60t is quite low on my list.

i just found out i can get a clean '86 Blazer for cheap so that's my new focus (having a 2nd vehicle would be nice). there's a bunch of non-mini bike stuff i want to do, so i'm going to put them on the back burner for now. i'm thinking if i have the motor i want done in 6 months i'll be happy.

i've dumped way too much into these things in the last year so i want to try to get some other stuff i want/need.

you dont have to be made of money to buy a 10 dollar sprocket. if you cant buy a 10 dollar sprocket why are you even into minibikes. there just toys that consume your money. hahah

i've got a 65t for it now. i'm not sure if i like it with the 14t clutch though. i need to mess around with setups and find something i like. i put it all together, rode it for a couple of minutes and its just sat in the garage since then. it's been well over a month since it's even moved.

i also got that Blazer for a lot less than i expected.

Finally got the HF 6.5 installed. I've got a Noram GE clutch with 13 teeth. Just took it for a ride and hit 33.6 on my gps. Only about a 4 mph increase over the stock motor, but gets there much quicker. I ordered some goodies today from NR so I can get rid of the govener and let it breath. Will post again when the mods are installed. I need to work on the clutch some as it really grabs hard.

Finally got it running with the new parts installed. Hit 47.9mph on my GPS which is faster then I thought it would go. :scooter:

YouTube - Doodle bug modified 6.5

I've still got some tuning to do. I pulled the plug out tonight and it's running pretty lean. Right now its got a 122.5 main, I think I'll go to a 130 and see how that works. So far I'm happy with the mods I've done and the way it feels. Maybe this winter I'll put a hotter cam in it!!

Started on my next fast tote goat today using an 8 hp tec instead of the 8 hp briggs that is being used on the worlds fastest tote goat that hit 47 unconfirmed mph, am going to try to break my old record my with new bike, that will probably also be unconfirmed being a lot of the posts on here haven't had to, so I guess you don't have to any more.:lol::lol:

Yeah, we DEFINITELY need to meet face to face. I got an extra 5 seconds. I'm one of the local MMA fighters, and I could use some practice on some not-so-mushy melons. Sounds like a blast. Name the time and place big boy.

Yeah, we DEFINITELY need to meet face to face. I got an extra 5 seconds. I'm one of the local MMA fighters, and I could use some practice on some not-so-mushy melons. Sounds like a blast. Name the time and place big boy.
i don't know if you'd want to fight me. i don't have a problem with shitting in my hand and pissing myself.

losing a bit of dignity is better than getting my ass kicked.

:laugh:

i clicked on olajoe808 utube and holy shit he was going fast compared to the traffic, so i got my radar gun out and pointed at the screen and he was going 75 mph just like the last guy, does that count? i verified it. congradulations olajoe808 good job. :thumbsup:
Well that's good enough proof for me, thanks fast tote goat:thumbsup:. Hey when you put up your video I'll verify on this end. :laugh: