how fast can everyones mini bike go??

I had my DB30 with stock 97cc engine up to 34mph, then I blew the engine :laugh: but I have yet to get the db30 going with the 3hp Briggs flatty with db carb, K&N air intake, trimmed eyebrows, and port and polish. Hopefully it goes. For pics of what I did to my DB30 stock engine look under bajamini's thread on the 2.8hp engine under this category.

81 mph on a 68 rupp tt500 in the 1/4. Mild clone. mods rod,flywheel,cam ,springs ,real 22 mm mikuni jetted up, and still running regular gas . I have vids on YouTube @ graygooserider .

toomanytoys

Speeds checked with my Phones, GPS, Speedview App.

Super Bronc VT-8, 44MPH HM80
Trail Bronc VT-7, 42MPH HM80
Heath Kit Hill Topper, 34mph H50
Rupp Black Widow, 40mph, Governor Removed, HS40

Finally checked my 5hp briggs powered db-30 the other day. The smoothest spot to make a run by my house it up hill slightly. According to the speedometer on the chase vehicle (1987 Ford Tempo) I went about 35 mph. On a flat I should be able to make about 40.

My toyoko when my carbs doin good will run in the mid 30s. Fun.

My buddys lil indian which we stuck a 5hp on it will do only 20 but its a tiny frame, no shocks and gobs of torque. Already will chuck his 300lb butt off from a dead stand still. no faster needed.

My toyoko when my carbs doin good will run in the mid 30s. Fun.

My buddys lil indian which we stuck a 5hp on it will do only 20 but its a tiny frame, no shocks and gobs of torque. Already will chuck his 300lb butt off from a dead stand still. no faster needed.
300lbs on a Lil' Indian??:blink:....pics or it didn't happen :rolleyes:

My DB with a stock blu clone with a header did 42 according to my tomtom, and my other stock clone on a DB did 38-40mph on tomtom!! fast enuff for me in fact I wanna gear it down for more torque!! just cant find an 10-11 tooth clutch!!

After reading about all these good speeds, I can tell all of you that I will be quite content if either of my minibikes will hit 20 mph with my 235 pound a$$ on them :laugh:. Tim

its more fun to go fast on something slow than slow on something fast, thats why I love minis!
Well put that man :thumbsup:

I had a go on my new scratch build yesterday for the first time. Didn't have the band brake hooked up so I could'nt give it the beans for too long, but I reckon once the brake is hooked up and am a little more confident, 30mph should be acheivable.......