How hard would it be to make one of these?

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
On the Higher end Drift Trike's that use Electric Motor Hub Front wheel $$

They Make a Battery box under the frame ( Under Your wagon ).

You need Your Motor, Battery(s) and wiring set up first, as well as Your Pedal wheel and fork.
Rear axle, Sprocket, hangers and bearings. Now you can build the frame to fit the battery(s), motor and fork/wheel height.

Building a cage to hold the battery(s).

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
So you can power the front wheel OR Motor up to the Rear axle..

[video=youtube;e-a4acSLfFE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-a4acSLfFE[/video]

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Rear Motor type. Less Battery(s)

1000w type 151587869381

800w type 161581638147

Front wheel Hub Motor type.

800w type 251838123266

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Now I don't know how many watt these Razor go karts are but, I do know they use 2 12V batteries.

Item 390232100428

I'm scraping out this one that I have ( all I want is the front wheels.)

gumpit, You can have the Motor Controls, rear axle, sprockets etc.. just for the cost of shipping. Up to you//

Sorry, batteries are shot and no charger but, I did charge it with a car charger and drove it around.

Now I don't know how many watt these Razor go karts are but, I do know they use 2 12V batteries.

Item 390232100428

I'm scraping out this one that I have ( all I want is the front wheels.)

gumpit, You can have the Motor Controls, rear axle, sprockets etc.. just for the cost of shipping. Up to you//

Sorry, batteries are shot and no charger but, I did charge it with a car charger and drove it around.
Thanks but I may have a lead on a mobility scooter. I need the nice weather to hurry up and get here. This will be fun. Normally I would clone it but I think low speed,torque and quiet is the way to go on this...lol

Bikebuddy, I have looked and looked for one of those used Razor karts for my kids on CL but every time I find one it is either trashed or they want GOLD prices for it and it's junk or they never reply. One of these days I will luck into one. What are you using the front wheels, I'm curious, LOL!!!

Gumpit, search craigslist for a used green machine!!! The front wheel on those would work PERFECT!!!! They peddle to go forward but freewheel so you can coast too.

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Bikebuddy, I have looked and looked for one of those used Razor karts for my kids on CL but every time I find one it is either trashed or they want GOLD prices for it and it's junk or they never reply. One of these days I will luck into one. What are you using the front wheels, I'm curious, LOL!!!
I'm going to use the front wheels for the Wheelie Bar of my Drag bike.
This is a Free way of doing this and I don't like skate board wheels.

Does anyone have a link to where I could buy the proper tube for this frame? 2 1/2" maybe. Not sure how thick but beefier is better. I think I would need about two 8 foot lengths

I have built Nasar certified rollcages with smaller than that. I would look at 1 1/2" to 1 3/4" tube. I have 1 1/2 tube dies if you want it bent....

I think I will need to get my tires and forks first before I can bend the frame where it needs to be. That way it will look level. I think the first one is going to be a simple pedal one with a unicycle front wheel and maybe wheel chair wheels for the rear. But they may be too big.

125ccCrazy

if you want to use a free wheel pedal wheel the hub axle I posted would be perfect...if you run an elect motor the pedals wont spin with the wheel.