how many small engines do you have ?

Mac

....The Restore Kid said: "But the thing with those shelf motors is, %90 of them are basket cases and need a day long make over.."

Yep........I can relate to that !

Sniff, Sniff. Watch it Guys, Ez's in the House. He's on the Prowl for more Engines. :laugh: :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Wayne, I PMd ya one time and asked ya if ya got that Cushman out of Michigan yet and ya told Me that ya did. :shrug: Maybe this is another one. :thumbsup: :biggrin:
EZ i told you had it taken care of,however my dad told me to never count
it done till the tail lites go down the road, it fell thru,its in ironwood mi,
would like to get it closser if i can,or i will get it,:thumbsup::thumbsup::smile:

hey guys, I don't want to change the topic too much..but my brother just called me..and his snowblower auger died in his 1998 MTD single stage thrower. The engine on it is an HSK845-8222D 2 cycle

It's a Tecumseh......so he said he'd give me the engine if it would work for a minibike application. it has electric start..which I don't really care about...I just want to know if it has a 3/4" shaft with keyway...and would work on a minibike application.

Any input from you guys would be great.

Dan

EZ i told you had it taken care of,however my dad told me to never count
it done till the tail lites go down the road, it fell thru,its in ironwood mi,
would like to get it closser if i can,or i will get it,:thumbsup::thumbsup::smile:
If ya had it taken care of, it would be in your possession right now. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

1.) 1 Tecumseh 8hp
2.) 1 Briggs 6hp
3.) 1 Tecumseh 4hp
4.) 1 H70 Tecumseh Lighted
5,) 1 HS50 Tecumseh
6.) 1 HS50 Tecumseh w/elctric start

Not counting the ones that are already on bikes :thumbsup: