How much would you pay for this Honda Z50?

I'd go about $400 on that one. I lost out on two real nice 1969's for $600 because I was the second caller. :doah: Thats the first bike I learned on but I refuse to pay smoking crack E-bay prices.

Sorry, but theres nothing sweeter looking than a fully restored 1960's hardtail Z50 with white walls.

I want a blue one for my den. :thumbsup:

So, is $700 worth it?
It is on E-bay but it looks a little rusty, Is the tank straight (no bondo)and rust free inside? How does it run? smoke? everything stock? Do you plan to resore it because there might be alot of little things that add up.

I had two shots at $600 but they were in real good shape and ran perfect. The reason I want one is because I have a pic of me as a kid on one just like that. THE PROBLEM IS ,,,, EVERYONE wants one for the same reason and most are of age and have a kid they want to share their childhood with and have money soooooo the the price is high and still climbing.

Some people don't know what they are worth and sell them cheaper and there I stand in my tree,,, ready to swoop. :thumbsup:

Sorry, but theres nothing sweeter looking than a fully restored 1960's hardtail Z50 with white walls.

I want a blue one for my den. :thumbsup:

Sooo bitchen. I want it.:thumbsup:

They do make for a fun bike to restore or customize. Here are some small Honda's from Windber.:thumbsup:

Those are a lil too pimp my ride for me. Except the flat black rat rod looking one that needs some blackwalls and dirt on it.

ive seen that paint from iceland taht works GREAT for whitewalls... ghetto, but it works if you prep well it works GREAT..

i know its not the style of the guys on here i just think it would be cool for my fun bike (the one tahts like a mystery frame missing shocks and all with a new motor), who cares about that bike anwyas hahaha