HS40 worn valve guides

Has any one had experience with this issue? I brought it to the small engine shop and they basically told me I was shit out of luck. Is there any one on here that could fix this issue for me? Or is there a way I could do it my self? I'm trying to put it on my dominator survivor.
thanks Joe:confused:

MB165

internal repairs are a thing of the past for repair shops. a valve job costs the price of a new clone nowadays.

how bad are they? Tecumsehs come fairly loose from the factory.
anyhow, if oversize valves dont pan out, I can ream your existing guide and install a brass liner which is readily available if you ever wear it out.
i can recut the seats too.

DSCF4124.JPG

internal repairs are a thing of the past for repair shops. a valve job costs the price of a new clone nowadays.

how bad are they? Tecumsehs come fairly loose from the factory.
anyhow, if oversize valves dont pan out, I can ream your existing guide and install a brass liner which is readily available if you ever wear it out.
i can recut the seats too.

View attachment 75296
Wow thanks I'm going to look into reaming it out. If it's easy I'm going to attempt to do it. I like learning new things with the small engines. Mainly because I have about 15 more on a shelf I have to get going. That's really nice work. What would it cost to do if I sent it to you?