Huffy Sheraton

Wow...!

Nice find. It looks like it's in great shape. Enjoy it.
Amazing shape for that old! must have been covered or in a garage. Love those old mowers, look at that front axle.
Thanks guys, carb needs cleaned but it runs and cuts. Rear fenders are fiberglass and there are some cracks. The hood and grill are also fiberglass and seem to be in nice shape. It's a neat little machine.

That front axle was the first thing I noticed too, that boy was stout. :laugh:
Yeah it seems to be built good, has a ton of zerk fittings also. Weighs 240lbs

That's wonderful. I wish that I had room for a garden tractor.
I wish I had the room also, its sitting outside getting snowed on now. I'll make room in the shed next week.
That is in great shape. Very cool.
Thanks Karen, its a neat little machine. It pops a wheelie when I engage the belt...

Mine was a Huffman but I sold it back to the guy I got it from, he had sellers remorse so I let him have it back. I wanted to get it running and ride it, wasn't ever going to mow with it.

Nice mower, I like that style grill. Were those rear fenders fiberglass? I asked the seller if he wanted me to contact him if I decide to sell, he said no.

No they were steel, it runs now the guy put a diaphragm in it and cleaned the tank started right up. I should have kept it but the guy sells me a lot of minibikes so I needed to keep him happy.
Nice mower, I like that style grill. Were those rear fenders fiberglass? I asked the seller if he wanted me to contact him if I decide to sell, he said no.