Huskee Hill Climber restore

Here is where I am at so far. Took the frame down, found a logo under the paint, cant make out what it is, bearings are still stuck, not sure what to do about that, and i cannot get the jackshaft out to replace the bearings.

I am new to mini bikes, always wanted one as a kid, and now that i am 26 i can afford to throw down some cash here and there to get this baby working again.

I'll keep you posted.

Last edited:
The wheel bearing you can drive out from the back side with a punch :thumbsup: and I would just cut the jack shaft with a cut off wheel or saws all :thumbsup: you should be able to save the gears and just get a new shaft

george3

I had one of them. If I remember rite my handlebars were bent the same way right side forward left side back. LOL

I know how you feel be careful I started with the mini bikes at age 26. Now I have 6 mini bikes and I'm only 27 now lol good luck dude . It's a good disease to have.

I would love to get it done this summer! George3, my handle bars are bent that way, weird huh? Do you know anything about them? I cant find much info on the internet atall (ie when they came out, original motor and so forth)